< Back to recipes
- ¼ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 3 to 4 tablespoons lime juice or rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- ½ teaspoon sriracha, more if desired
- ¼ teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 to 3 tablespoons of water
- Optional flavor additions:
- 1 garlic clove, grated on a microplane zester
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, lime juice, tamari, sriracha, and maple syrup.
- Whisk in water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to reach a drizzle able consistency.
- If desired, stir in garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and/or more sriracha